Friday 12 June 2015

Friday, June 12

I have decided to use a new typing test because even at my current snail's pace, TypeRacer didn't cope well with fingerspelling. Today's score: 20wpm

On Fridays, my son is home. To get some study time, we're off to the play cafe with my new Phoenix book :-)...

...(several hours later)...

I spent several hours reading through the Phoenix Fast-Track to Realtime Writing book. In it, I found several words where the pronunciation I use differs from that given: agile, annex, barren, butcher, clerk, cretin,  during, fertile, futile, fragile, hurricane, juror, kaput, molten, plural, quarter, schedule, Sharon, squirrel, sure, thorough, was. I will try out the Australian pronunciations next time I have my machine out.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Ros

No comments:

Post a Comment