Tuesday 9 June 2015

Wednesday, June 10

Good Morning!

I only have a little time today because my son needs to be picked up from preschool in about an hour, and I had other errands this morning. I did just get an email saying that the Phoenix book has arrived, so I should be able to go pick it up soon :-). Between that and the library books "Gwynne's Latin" and "The Aitch Factor" I just picked up, I should be able to be productive at the kids' dance class tonight.

Today's best TypeRacer fingerspelling speed: 18wpm.

New vocab: privative (from an article in 'The Conversation' about judicial review of citizenship revocation)

Tomorrow my son only does a half day at preschool, and I'll spend that time volunteering at school. I'll try to get a little time here, too, though :-).

Bye for now!

Ros

No comments:

Post a Comment